I finished my June Bead Journal Project last
Wednesday but didn't have time to post my
picture in the blog. I was gone for vacation
for 4 days.
The beaded pansy was too large for wearable.
I used my old fabrics, yarns, and a small nylon
butterfly. This is my first 6 x 8 wall-hanging
Last week I was going to use my old sewing
machine but it did not work. So I decided to
sew the fabric by hand. I almost gave up ! I
have used Pellon fusible fabric before.
Last night I sewed a buttonhole stitch for the
border. It is not perfect. My next project will
be easier and better.
I have too many fabrics that I never use them
and will use them for my 12 projects.
I am going to use July flower picture for this
month project. I bought a book that I am going
to try to embroidery flowers and leaves. You
will have to wait to see it when I am done