Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bead Journal Project - Friday, June 1st

I joined Bead Journal Project before the deadline.
Robin Atkins is the coordinator and we have 239
participants. Here is the address:
www.beadjournalproject.blogspot.com
I have too many thoughts about theme, size,
and shape. I have been looking through my books
for ideas of shape and theme. I picked out two
themes : flower and coral reef.
I had a dentist appointment in the morning and
had lunch with my two old bead friends, Gail and
Donna that I haven't seen for a long time. Gail
picked out the restaurant " Flat top Grill " because
it serves healthy food. Donna and I haven't eaten
there before. They have a buffet of vegetables,
meats, and sauces to fill up a big colored bowl
for stir-fry and it was good.
After lunch I worked out and rode my bike home.
It was beautiful sunny weather but it rained hard
in the late afternoon. I am glad that I didn't water
the vegetable garden before the rain. Melinda, my
life coach told me that it was supposed to rain all
weekend.

No comments: